Make it feel like everyone's together in the same room. Polycom conference phones are the standard because they deliver the clearest sound to every participant in every location. Our advanced audio technology allows each conference phone to intelligently adapt to different room environments. So everyone can hear and be heard, even when more than one person talks at a time. You'll eliminate confusion and enhance productivity. Not a single word—or opportunity—gets missed.Text.
The Polycom Difference
- Patented acoustic technologies: Enterprise-grade audio quality lets everyone contribute and be heard in every conversation.
- Investment protection: Enjoy broad interoperability with both analog phones and today's leading IP telephony platforms, including Broadsoft, Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business.
- Specialized accessories: Quickly and easily customize your systems to meet your specific needs.
- Audio innovations: Constant improvement and innovation help you continuously enhance your audio experience.
A Family of Solutions
- Analog Conference phones: The world's best-selling models deployed on the global public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- VoIP Conference phones – Models optimized to run on current and emerging IP networks.
- Microsoft Conference phones: The only group conferencing devices qualified for Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync deployments.
- USB Speakerphones: Simple, versatile solutions for communications on the go.